Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hope

Today was another busy day...it started off the same as yesterday (boring, boring, boring) and then things started to get busy. Whether is was answering phone calls or manning the front desk, I was preoccupied with something till about five o'clock.

When I finally did get a chance to sit down, I checked my emails and found out that I had gotten a rejection from a job that I applied for. Although it was a job that I really didn't want anyways because it was in a different city, I was still bummed that I was rejected.

After that I was feeling like a reject (of course) but low and behold I check my cell phone for the time and find out that I have TWO missed calls!

Now of course I figured it was just my mom calling me to tell me that she was on her way. As it turns out it was two calls for two different interviews! The one that I am most excited is for a job that is actually only about five minutes from where I will be living!
For now I am staying calm but I am still hoping for the best...

Jobs applied for: 54
Jobs interviewing for: 2

No comments: