Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jobs

Since my life isn't interesting enough to write an actual blog about I have decided to write about my job search...

Well it officially started on the 1st of July as my parents nagging finally reached a point to convince me to start.

So far I have applied for over 30 jobs...and every time the phone rings my heart skips a beat

I have never actually been in the real world where I don't already know someone who can directly hire me. I have always been able to get places by knowing someone. But this time I am on my own.

Well not really. My current boss has been helping me find jobs on the internet and giving me connections through some of his friends. I would have to say that I am probably one of the luckiest people in the world to know that I have the coolest boss in the world.

Not only do I get to keep my current position until I find a job but I also get to take off whatever time I need for interviews and such.

I guess that is what I get for my hard work and dedication. This is my fifth summer working for the same people and I have slowly moved my way up the ranks.

So, for the one reader that I have out there, this is my update for you.

Jobs applied for: 38
Interviews so far: 0

1 comment:

Shawn Rosenthal said...

I have a job for you....

go make me some pie (puh-eye)