Monday, July 7, 2008

Wii!!!

This past 4th of July was my favorite by far. It was so good that I called it my vacation for the month. I got to see a race through downtown Davis, eat some BBQ, play a couple of rounds of homerun derby, and even see 4th of July Fireworks for the very first time. It was a good weekend.

So today work was pretty crappy though, not because the office was busy but because I was put on a special assignment back in the camps that I was not very excited about.

For some reason, I feel that some people are just too spacey to really see the big picture behind everything. Maybe it is because I am older or maybe it is just because I'm not a space cadet. Either way, today was a long day.

I did get to play with my brother's Wii today...and let me tell you it is soooo much fun. The sports game is the coolest thing. I played golf, tennis, and bowling.

Other than that my quest for a job continues. I found a new job posting website today so now I am up to three job websites.


Jobs Applied for: 52

No comments: